Mixed Media Collage





This mixed media painting, "Time & Grace" was created on an old cupboard door. Recycle, Reuse-
I've been experimenting with some mixed media lately. I have to say, I'm faling in love and believe it may end up taking over my studio time. I find myself working (playing) late nights with no concept of time. This very thing is actually what directs us to pursue our dreams; creating art. As I've said so many times before, it's almost like an internal high or healing. There's times I can't focus on anything but my next creation.  It can easily consume my life.  I wish everyone could find their passion as I have.  It's an amazing feeling to have the urge, need to create. Given a piece of myself each time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Words of encouragement are always welcome...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...