Crow in Birdcage Image

From One Happy Mother to Another- Happy Mothers Day! I'm proudest to be a mother far more than anything else.  Being a mother is the most rewarding thing in my life.  Nothing compares to the sound of my babies say "Mommy". Even though my babies aren't babies anymore, they will always be "Babies in my heart".  I protect them just as a mother bird protects her chicks...
Even though sometimes we feel a little Coo-Coo thoughs times we've stayed up all night with a sick, crying child, or the times we got all dressed up and then puked on just before walking out the door. Thoughs don't seem like cherished times at the moment, but later we laugh upon them......

I recently created this image for an altered book I'll soon be working on. I liked how it turned out so well, I've decided to share it with you.  I hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Words of encouragement are always welcome...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...