I've participated as a crafter in the Erwin, Tennessee Apple Festival every October now for about 15 years. Even though it's May, I'm in full swing working on items to display in my booth. If you know anything about the Apple Festivel, you'd know it's a huge event. People come from all around. I hope to see some of you there this year. I love the festival, there's always a big variety of vendors.  
This is a recent piece I've finished.  I love it, I almost want to keep it for myself......but I won't, it will be available in October, if not sold before.

1 comment:

  1. I am looking for a unique mailbox. Saw one on Easy that was a person holding a mailbox ....would like to purchase this or something like this Susierbyr.1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Words of encouragement are always welcome...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...