It came......

I returned home late yesterday evening and some of my order arrived. I'm so excited. I didn't get in bed till after midnight....I'm guessing it will be another long evening tonight as well. I'm not complaining.......I did manage to get some old postcards scanned to upload this afternoon. I recently found these at a local junk store in my area. When I found em' I knew I was buying em'. If only I could read in French. Oh well.....

oh yeah, I almost forgot......My son made the newspaper last week. Here's a good way to get in some ink..
He came to me and asked if he could wear the Santa Suit stored in our basement downtown on his bike. I thought "Why sure, what's it gonna hurt" It looks as though it must of turned quite a few heads.
Santa in September?  I went in to buy the paper, glanced it over, and thought this looks a little familiar. Yeah, my son........September Santa....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Words of encouragement are always welcome...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...