Spring has arrived......

If you could see my face, you'd see a BIG happy smile......
I'm so happy,... spring is finally here....goodbye winter blues and HELLO MR. SUNSHINE.
I've had a song in my head all day ..."Got my toes in the water, a-- in the sand, not a worry in the world......life is good today, life is good today" by Zac Brown Band. 
My creative passion is burning within, I'm fired up with some creative love... many ideas, but not enough time to create em' all.....I'll settle for one at a time!
This past weekend we had beautiful weather....temps in the 80's...it felt much like summer....I like it, I love it, and want some more of it!

This is a piece I created last night......simple, reflects my cuurent state of mind~
               ~HAppY~



                                                   Closer view~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Words of encouragement are always welcome...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...