My spirit is lifted ...and Paper Flowers

My Spirits are lifted...Paper Flowers

I've been in a festive mood lately~ I wonder if it has something to do with recently vacationing at the beach with my lovely family...I feel totaly refreshed. It's wonders what a good vacation will do.
My spirits are lifted and I'm feeling a bit colorful....

I'm wanting to make paper flowers to decorate a few simple projects I'm working on... There a trillion tutorials out there to choose from. Here's some I've discovered...




Paper flowers...



and I also like these...found while I was searching
~Great for Party Favors~

Flowers made from newspaper....

and Coffee Filter too,


Paper flowers.....
a simple web search gives you all the tutorials you could ever imagine.....
Hope you have as much fun as I have~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Words of encouragement are always welcome...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...