Vintage Love, Vintage Inspired Jewelry

It's been a while since I've posted ..I apologize. To be honest, I've never liked writing much, I have more of a creative mind in visual art than writing.
  
Every spring I create a new jewelry line to my shop. Lets face it, not only do I love to adventure with new creative challenges, but it also helps manage my A.D.D. lol.    


My new line, "Vintage Love". One of a kind, handcrafted assemblage jewelry and accessories that help you express your unique individuality and style. My creations come together through a wide variety of salvaged vintage, antique and religious materials. The beauty and spirit of these found, re purposed objects allows me to craft ornament that blesses and inspires...brings joy and nurtures female pride. Every woman is an altar. 

Here's a few of my favorites:



 This beautiful mixture of vintage/antique findings has been repurposed and assembled creating this one of a kind art deco altered necklace. Includes Vintage glass rosary beads and small chandelier crystals. Gracefully hangs approx 34". Just the size you need. Please visit my etsy for more treasures, sure to make you fall in love with. https://www.etsy.com/shop/sophisticatedjunkie








~I combine repurposed vintage and new jewelry components to create, One of A Kind contemporary statement jewelry with a vintage flair. Each creation is inspired by the vintage elements it contains. Some of the components I use show some wear due to their age but this only adds to the character of each piece.

A elegant rhinestone dress clip has been repurposed into a striking center for this one of a kind necklace. This piece gracefully hangs from filigree round beads and linked silver chain with a clasp. beautiful sparkling clear faceted crystals dangle from below.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Words of encouragement are always welcome...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...