Blog Button Directions

In the past week I've took the time to make my very own "Blog Button".  It took a little work to figure out, but it wasn't as complicated as I thought it would be. I googled for directions and came across another blog "A Heart for Home" http://a-heart4home.blogspot.com/2009/04/blog-button-with-text-box-for-code.html  which had the HTML Code and instructions I needed to encode my blog.
Check it out, it may be just the blog you need to visit to get directions and add a button to your blog.

SMILES!

 I just recently finished this 12X12 mixed media.   I liked it so well, I've made it the image for my Blog Button, Please share ....I'm new to blogging and could use blogger friends.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Words of encouragement are always welcome...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...