Sugar & Spice and everything's nice?

Just in time for Halloween; I've taken an image of this sweet little girl and made it look a bit distressed and scary for Halloween.  It's amazing what you can do in photoshop.
Permission to use this image(s) in your creations.
My mind constantly runs in motion with ideas of things I'd like to create... making note of each of them, so I won't forget later. As I slip in my my cozy bed each night I find myself thinking of what I got accomplished on a given day, only to remember 16 things I meant to do, but managed to not have the time. If I had enough hours in the day I would keep myself completely content in getting each of them accomplished, never getting bored-My problem isn't the creativity but rather the time.  It kills me to sit at this computer  M-F working for the thing we all need "INSURANCE" - wishing I was in my studio; where my heart is at ....










No comments:

Post a Comment

Words of encouragement are always welcome...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...