Printable Postcard

Postcards
When I come across old postcards I often find myself imagining the person who wrote a brief message to a loved one or friend while they were possibly on a adventure across the world. Was it a soldier, a daughter finding her way in the world, or a friend living her lifetime dream? Did this person make it back to where they started, or did you get lost in the way and never return? A postcard has so much history~ I guess this is why I love them so much. .....Enjoy~ Dawn Marie♥








3 comments:

  1. Businesses needs proper marketing and which can be done by distributing brochures,flyers and using those business or trade essentials like visiting cards and postcard which gives a good impression on others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice postcard collections.
    Inkmonk

    ReplyDelete
  3. After going over a few of the blog posts on your web page,
    I honestly like your way of writing a blog. I bookmarked it to my bookmark webpage list and will be checking back soon.
    calendar 2022 printing price
    Take a look at my website too and let me know how you feel.

    ReplyDelete

Words of encouragement are always welcome...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...