New Line of Jewelry

A few months back I seen a necklace made from old watch parts "Steampunk".  I knew I was about to get myself in a new artistic journey. I searched high and low for old watch parts, vintage jewelry to repurpose, and anything else I could get my hands on. 





 


I've always loved old dress forms,  these too are very hard to find at a reasonable price, searched online and the cheapest one I could find was $150,  I knew I was going need to get my hands dirty and make my own.....funny how when we want something bad enough we figure how to engineer a little riggen' here and there....

I wanted to add a little more detail. (My opionin, painting it would of just made it look tacky) Adding the old dress pattern couldn't of been any better. I don't know if you can really see it from the picture, I added dictionary words to different areas of the body to give it a little more detail. ( buttom, chest, breast, heart, waste, etc.)  I ended up making two....and happy with how they turned out.
A few more images of my new artistic adventure......
"Like" Artistic Tattered Feather - Facebook Page


Double sided charms










1X2 Domino Charms

1X2 Glass Memory Charms



 Hand Stamped Copper
Double sided Charms

No comments:

Post a Comment

Words of encouragement are always welcome...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...