Soldering Bottles...


Spring is almost here....just one more day folks!

My vintage obsession is about to take over. With the weather changing I can finally get outside a bit....I'm much more creative when the sun is shining and the birds are singing. Makes me want whistle while I work.
Prepared the bottles with a little copper designing, and now ready for Soldering.......

Soldered and black patina's been added......all that's left to do is add some sparkle, lace and ribbon and these babies will be ready to add to the shop.

Haven't decide if I'll use these charms I've soldered as a jewelry accent or vintage bottle accent...

 Follow our Facebook Fan Page  Sophisticated Junkie
https://www.facebook.com/artistictatteredfeather




No comments:

Post a Comment

Words of encouragement are always welcome...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...