The year in review


 The Year in Review....



I can't believe summer has come and gone....the season's are passing me by. A sign of getting older I guess. I've slowed down a bit  "creating". The inspiration is still there, I've just been so busy trying to be a mom, full-time employee and business owner. I know I can only spread myself so far. Don't get me wrong, I'm still designing and create some wonderful pieces.

Here's a small glimpse of my creativity this past summer. ENJOY!!


~I want to thank my Beautiful Models, these ladies were so wonderful to work with and amazingly sweet!
Shea Peterson
Lisa Booher
Franna Blackburn
Brooklynn Knight

 Shea Peterson









 Brooklynn Knight


 Lisa Booher





 Franna Blackburn








.......and the other half of the time I was enjoying life with family and Friends:


Family Beach trip, SC



 Senior Prom..








 


Jarrett gets Prom King!


Our Boys Graduated High School....off to college they goes






 Live Burn with the BCFD- this was so exciting. I could have never imaged what a scare and adrenaline rush this could be. Completely respect Firefighters!! 











 Appalachian Trail


Riding the mountains of NC & TN










Beach trip with a friend




White Water Rafting




Fishing the stream, enjoying the place we call home!

New art work exhibited in a gallery
Titled: "Class Warfare"





and created a new Sculpture too....

 Chain saw ready! 
although it doesn't look it, this piece of work stands 5 feet tall, and 3 feet wide.



Trip to Pigeon Forge TN







Annual Go-Cart Derby Match my family has...


Family in from Michigan!

 "Brotherly Love"

My Baby Nephew was born.


That about covers much of it!....never a dull moment in my life. Just the way I love it!!




1 comment:

  1. The narrative flow of the content is seamless, making for an effortless reading experience that keeps the audience engaged.

    marble polishing in Abu Dhabi

    ReplyDelete

Words of encouragement are always welcome...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...